social media

Hi there, Hope you're having a good day. Follow us on Twitter and don't forget to Like Us on Facebook Now you can get a free Gig on Fiverr Just click here

Ebay 4Cybercats

Monday, January 27, 2014

Created a New Team on Etsy - Ana Paula Weekly Challenges

I'm so excited to share with you the Team I created on Etsy. Hope you will join.
This team will be given weekly challenges to create something new each week.
For the 1st challenge you need to create something which depicts or incorporates an elephant. It an be  a picture, painting, drawing, pillow, stuffed animal, something sewn with an elephant print.
Anything really as long as it has an elephant on it or represents an elephant.
Hope you are up to the challenge. I will be posting my favorites on my blog with a link to the item.

Link here to the Team and have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment